- No kids.
- Family and friends along with my career are the most important things in my life.
- Emotional Sports Attachments: St. Louis Cardinals, Blues, Rams and Los Angeles Lakers.
- I love checking out restaurants, bars and clubs.
- I have a fear of heights and of being in the dark. (yeah I need a night light... lol)
- Movies that I love: The Hangover, Crash, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Wedding Crashers and The Departed.
- TV Shows: The Family Guy, American Dad, E! News Daily, The Soup, PTI, CBS Sunday Morning, just about anything on History, Discovery, Travel, Bravo and CNN.
- Music: I can listen to almost anything but Country.
Favorites: U2, Eminem, Green Day and Jay-Z
- Favorite App: iHeartRadio and Eat This Not That (trying to eat healthier)
Did you hear about this? Whole Foods mislabled their Vegan Curried 'Chick'n' Salad with 'Chicken Salad.' Click here to see their 'whoops' moment.
Actually... she says that she is being haunted by a little boy when she takes a shower. Click here for her story.
Pretty sad... a model in Korea who was turned down by Doctors to have some injections during plastic surgery thought it was a good idea to do it herself. She used 'cooking oil' and you must see the before and after pictures here.
I'm a huge fan of 'to-do' lists... but you gotta see this story of a woman who actually put down some incriminating stuff on her 'to-do' list.