- No kids.
- Family and friends along with my career are the most important things in my life.
- Emotional Sports Attachments: St. Louis Cardinals, Blues, Rams and Los Angeles Lakers.
- I love checking out restaurants, bars and clubs.
- I have a fear of heights and of being in the dark. (yeah I need a night light... lol)
- Movies that I love: The Hangover, Crash, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Wedding Crashers and The Departed.
- TV Shows: The Family Guy, American Dad, E! News Daily, The Soup, PTI, CBS Sunday Morning, just about anything on History, Discovery, Travel, Bravo and CNN.
- Music: I can listen to almost anything but Country.
Favorites: U2, Eminem, Green Day and Jay-Z
- Favorite App: iHeartRadio and Eat This Not That (trying to eat healthier)
Story of a homeless man who found a tourists's wallet and credit card in a dumpster and searched area hotels to find where the person was staying. The hotel rewareded him with a week's stay for free and $500.
First thing I noticed was that he had a 'tramp stamp'. Not a bright guy.
There is a bar in Brooklyn that has raised it's drinking age to 25 on the weekends because of complaints of people who are under 25 and drinking legally are too obnoxious. Look, I know people who are in their 30's and 40's who are obnoxious when they're drunk. I'm wondering what they're going to do about them.
Obviously we aren't friends with all of our 'friends' on Facebook. Watch this video that at times is very awkward. This brings up the idea of un-friending people who I have no idea who they are.
Here is a Anniversary Prank that wasn't 'thought out'. Couple are vacationing in Aruba celebrating their 5th anniversary when he decided to pull a prank and told his gf that he was cheating.
It can be very awkward at times when you spend the first night with someone. You get to hear and smell things while they are sleeping.
Too much cuddling serves as the top biggest turn-off when someone is spending the first night with someone. Dirty sheets in 2nd while snoring came in third. Hogging the covers in fourth and breaking wind was 5th.
What are the 5 biggest turn-on's on the first night? Click here.
Click here for pictures of Betty White, Clint Eastwood, Ryan Seacrest and more when they were young.