- No kids.
- Family and friends along with my career are the most important things in my life.
- Emotional Sports Attachments: St. Louis Cardinals, Blues, Rams and Los Angeles Lakers.
- I love checking out restaurants, bars and clubs.
- I have a fear of heights and of being in the dark. (yeah I need a night light... lol)
- Movies that I love: The Hangover, Crash, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Wedding Crashers and The Departed.
- TV Shows: The Family Guy, American Dad, E! News Daily, The Soup, PTI, CBS Sunday Morning, just about anything on History, Discovery, Travel, Bravo and CNN.
- Music: I can listen to almost anything but Country.
Favorites: U2, Eminem, Green Day and Jay-Z
- Favorite App: iHeartRadio and Eat This Not That (trying to eat healthier)
I admit it... I love the goats videos. The first one is pretty good... the rest of them are pretty so-so.
Did you hear about the app where you could play that would delete your Facebook account if you lost? Facebook didn't find the humor in it and has stopped the app.
A nervous Bride reports that the Groom was nowhere to be found probably didn't expect to hear the news she heard from the police. Groom was arrested part of a sting operation to stop prostitution. Click here for more.
Men's Health Magazine did a study on the laziest cities in America and Columbia ranked in the top 5 of the laziest cities. Who was #1? Jackson, Mississippi.
Portland, Oregon was recognized as the most active city. Click here for more of the study.
The 1%... the super weathly of Americans hire disabled guides for $130 an hour to be able to 'cut' the lines at Disneyworld. If you're slightly disgusted by this... turns out there is also another reason why they stay rich because they're saving money to cut the lines. Turns out Disney Tours offers a VIP experience at $310 to $380 an hour. Click here for more of the story.
A new push by the National Transportation Safety Board will decrease the legal level of booze in your blood from the current .08% to .05%. More from CNN.com here.
Do you think this is a good thing?
One of them is that... most member profiles are inactive. Find out what the other realities are by clicking here.