- No kids.
- Family and friends along with my career are the most important things in my life.
- Emotional Sports Attachments: St. Louis Cardinals, Blues, Rams and Los Angeles Lakers.
- I love checking out restaurants, bars and clubs.
- I have a fear of heights and of being in the dark. (yeah I need a night light... lol)
- Movies that I love: The Hangover, Crash, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Wedding Crashers and The Departed.
- TV Shows: The Family Guy, American Dad, E! News Daily, The Soup, PTI, CBS Sunday Morning, just about anything on History, Discovery, Travel, Bravo and CNN.
- Music: I can listen to almost anything but Country.
Favorites: U2, Eminem, Green Day and Jay-Z
- Favorite App: iHeartRadio and Eat This Not That (trying to eat healthier)
You know how a lot of creative and funny commercials come out during the Super Bowl? Monopoly With Cats Commercial is 'Super Bowl' quality.
Lorde has a lot to say about other artists. Click here to see what she has to say about Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Beyonce and more.
If you're single and you're visiting family that seems more interested in your dating life than you are... click here for some ways you can answer the "I'm still single" questions.
Remember the waitress that said she wasn't tipped because the customers were anti-gay? Turns out the whole thing may be a scam.
Click here to see the family's side of the story. They have proof that they did leave a tip.
Let this be reminder to all USC/Clemson fans for this weekend.
(WARNING GRAPHIC LANGUAGE)
I'm wondering if it's one of those 'dream episodes' but it looks like Brian the dog was hit by a car and has died.
Click here for a website that sells lingerie aimed towards 'curvy girls'.