- No kids.
- Family and friends along with my career are the most important things in my life.
- Emotional Sports Attachments: St. Louis Cardinals, Blues, Rams and Los Angeles Lakers.
- I love checking out restaurants, bars and clubs.
- I have a fear of heights and of being in the dark. (yeah I need a night light... lol)
- Movies that I love: The Hangover, Crash, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Wedding Crashers and The Departed.
- TV Shows: The Family Guy, American Dad, E! News Daily, The Soup, PTI, CBS Sunday Morning, just about anything on History, Discovery, Travel, Bravo and CNN.
- Music: I can listen to almost anything but Country.
Favorites: U2, Eminem, Green Day and Jay-Z
- Favorite App: iHeartRadio and Eat This Not That (trying to eat healthier)
The National College Football focus has the target on Jadevon Clowney. Projected to go high in next year's draft for the NFL... this article says Clowney is not safe for College Football. His hits and insight on to make plays is above his competition.
Click here for the story.