- No kids.
- Family and friends along with my career are the most important things in my life.
- Emotional Sports Attachments: St. Louis Cardinals, Blues, Rams and Los Angeles Lakers.
- I love checking out restaurants, bars and clubs.
- I have a fear of heights and of being in the dark. (yeah I need a night light... lol)
- Movies that I love: The Hangover, Crash, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Wedding Crashers and The Departed.
- TV Shows: The Family Guy, American Dad, E! News Daily, The Soup, PTI, CBS Sunday Morning, just about anything on History, Discovery, Travel, Bravo and CNN.
- Music: I can listen to almost anything but Country.
Favorites: U2, Eminem, Green Day and Jay-Z
- Favorite App: iHeartRadio and Eat This Not That (trying to eat healthier)
For the guys here... Just imagine paying child support for kids that aren't even yours. One guy did it... found out the kids weren't his and now he is awarded $40k from his ex. Click here for story. Side Note: I can understand the guy being extremely upset knowing the kids aren't his... but at the end of the day... after you raise kids... they're still yours right? It takes a father to be a sperm donor but a dad to take care and love kids.