- No kids.
- Family and friends along with my career are the most important things in my life.
- Emotional Sports Attachments: St. Louis Cardinals, Blues, Rams and Los Angeles Lakers.
- I love checking out restaurants, bars and clubs.
- I have a fear of heights and of being in the dark. (yeah I need a night light... lol)
- Movies that I love: The Hangover, Crash, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Wedding Crashers and The Departed.
- TV Shows: The Family Guy, American Dad, E! News Daily, The Soup, PTI, CBS Sunday Morning, just about anything on History, Discovery, Travel, Bravo and CNN.
- Music: I can listen to almost anything but Country.
Favorites: U2, Eminem, Green Day and Jay-Z
- Favorite App: iHeartRadio and Eat This Not That (trying to eat healthier)
Most people have heard or said the phrase, "I gotta go break the seal" in a bar. Referring to the thought... once you go use the restroom once... you'll keep going to the restroom more frequently. But... is 'breaking the seal' a myth? Click here to find out.