- No kids.
- Family and friends along with my career are the most important things in my life.
- Emotional Sports Attachments: St. Louis Cardinals, Blues, Rams and Los Angeles Lakers.
- I love checking out restaurants, bars and clubs.
- I have a fear of heights and of being in the dark. (yeah I need a night light... lol)
- Movies that I love: The Hangover, Crash, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Wedding Crashers and The Departed.
- TV Shows: The Family Guy, American Dad, E! News Daily, The Soup, PTI, CBS Sunday Morning, just about anything on History, Discovery, Travel, Bravo and CNN.
- Music: I can listen to almost anything but Country.
Favorites: U2, Eminem, Green Day and Jay-Z
- Favorite App: iHeartRadio and Eat This Not That (trying to eat healthier)
WARNING... that's what the video came with. Not for the faint of heart so if you get scared easily and this could cause you nightmares... DON'T WATCH IT. Or do what I did. I scrolled through the video to see what actually happens. yeah.. scary. (Then again I am the guy that still needs a nightlight on when I sleep and still get freaked out if everything is too quiet at 3:30am. Yeah, I have issues. lol)
YOLO... SWAG... TWERKING... three of the words that should be gone and never used again in 2014.
Residents in Manhattan are reporting that when it gets windy, the New One World Trade Center building emits eerie sounds.
Do you believe in ghosts or do you think that it's just the wind and the sounds of the city?
Big Screen TV's, Bicycles, Jewelry, Cars are on the list of the 12 things you should not buy during the holidays.
A guy decided it was a good idea to make it 'rain' at the Mall Of America with a $1,000 in one dollar bills. Police then arrested him.