- No kids.
- Family and friends along with my career are the most important things in my life.
- Emotional Sports Attachments: St. Louis Cardinals, Blues, Rams and Los Angeles Lakers.
- I love checking out restaurants, bars and clubs.
- I have a fear of heights and of being in the dark. (yeah I need a night light... lol)
- Movies that I love: The Hangover, Crash, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Wedding Crashers and The Departed.
- TV Shows: The Family Guy, American Dad, E! News Daily, The Soup, PTI, CBS Sunday Morning, just about anything on History, Discovery, Travel, Bravo and CNN.
- Music: I can listen to almost anything but Country.
Favorites: U2, Eminem, Green Day and Jay-Z
- Favorite App: iHeartRadio and Eat This Not That (trying to eat healthier)
Click here to see the story about how Henry thought it was a good idea to 'hit on' Danielle on LinkedIn. See what he wrote her and then her response.
These teens decided it would be cool to use a stolen credit card in a photobooth. Either they're dumb or they just don't care that they were caught. Click here for more of the story.
If you love Pinterest... odds are that you will love thehunt. It's a website that will help you find items that you are looking for.
This is a new one for me but here is a study that says guys care what other guys think about their man part. They care more about what other guys think than their own mate.